One Lites and External Grills
Clear, Tinted or Low-E Doorglass
LowE glass reduces solar heat gain to reduce AC costs in the summer and heating costs in the winter; it also reduces condensation and fabric fading by blocking the majority of harmful ultra-violet rays. The U.S. Green Building Council reports that insulated Low-E glass can reduce air conditioning expenses by 25-35%.
- All clear glass doorglass use maintenance-free frames, which can be stained or painted, with or without a primer.
- Each RSL product is personally inspected to ensure quality by design.
- Our doorglass has our name stamped on the glass & frame.
- All RSL clear glass uses safety tempered glass for lasting strength and are thermally sealed to save energy.
- Our Low-E glass option is made with an invisible thin titanium hard coating that blocks heat flow and filters UV rays.
- Low-E glass is a proven energy saver, reducing heating, and air conditioning costs by 25-35% (U S Green Building Council). In the summer it reduces solar transmission and in the winter it reduces heat loss to the outside and allows solar energy to pass inside.
- Thermal performance testing on RSL doorglass in steel and fiberglass doors doors meet or exceed building code compliance.
One Lites –
External Grills –